Friday, January 07, 2005

The F Model: The first conceptual hadron, decay resulting in 1 Action mindForceCarrier

This is the first macroscopic F Model sovereignty supersymmetry hadron (mindQuark), or possibly the first documented mindForceCarrier particle. I haven't finished designing or documenting the sovereignty supersymmetry taxonomy yet, so I'm not sure.
It is how I think, and I hope, approach life daily. Note again that this F Model is my attempt to apply a valid mathematical model for a different (sub-atomic) system to my own mind and experience (humanity) using similes and metaphors.

Now, the description and definition of the hadron:

Position 0 is a philosophical constant, akin to the speed of light (c). Without that constant at its present value, I am existing in a different conceptual universe.

The first 4 mindParticles listed (1-4 inclusive) are realizations and intentions that should collide with desire (another mindQuark, I think) and result in mindParticle decay resulting in the release of 1 to 4 Action mindParticles with positive Brite charge.

0) Not only is my life mine, and not only will I make that clear in thought and word to myself, but every day, I will intend to ensure the stability and increase the impact of my personal freedom.

1) Every day, I will consider a position or concept, true or false, that proves my own freedom of thought.
2) Every day, I will speak at least one truth to myself, that I belong to no-one but myself.
3) Every day, I will speak the true counterpart of self-ownership to myself, that nobody owes me a living.
4) Every day, I will speak at least one truth to someone else, asserting that by virtue of nature and inherent sentience, no man can own another, nor validly impose his own requirements or desires upon another man.

5) Every day, I will converse with someone else, making clear the importance of actions 1-4 above.
6) Every day, I will listen to others who may express truths about individual sovereignty, enjoin and learn from them so that action 5 is more effective every time I perform it.
7) Every day, I will note a violation of individual sovereignty by men whose intent is irrelevant, and resist it.
8) Every day, I will seek to increase the effectiveness of my resistance to violations of individual sovereignty.

This is a generation 1 or common hadron mindParticle, at least in F-space. Sometimes they are thoughts, sometimes they are actions, and sometimes they are both (like the particle/wave duality of photons).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home